Fully Protect Your Dwelling, Contents, and Other Structures
As a homeowner or renter, you bear many responsibilities. Not just for the upkeep of your property, but also the safety and well-being of its contents.
Protect your most cherished belongings with a policy tailored to your home and family:
- Insurance for your apartment, condo, rented dwelling, and/or home
- Relocation living expenses
- Personal liability protection worldwide
- Annual policy review for lowest possible rate
- Customer claims satisfaction guarantee
- Free property insurance assessment
Do you appreciate fine art or exotic wine? Maybe you collect paintings, coins, or stamps. Or maybe you just bought a ring for that someone special and want to insure it. A typical policy does not adequately cover such items. Ask us how we can better protect you.
The world’s getting wetter. So wet that more than 35% of all insurance claims now involve water! In fact, we experience 20 times more storms and floods than just two decades ago. Historically, Canadian property policies have excluded flood protection. But now you can get full coverage from water-related damages.
Home Repairs Coverage
Stop minor repairs from becoming big problems. Our home service program acts like a warranty for your dwelling. It can pay to repair various utility systems in your residence. You gain access to a network of local trade specialists who come backed by a $1000 workmanship guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions about Our Property Insurance in Ajax, Pickering, and Whitby
What Does My Property Insurance Include?
We offer property insurance for all lifestyles.
- Apartment: Protects all contents within your apartment.
- Condo: Covers your unit from wall-to-wall. Loss assessment for common areas levied by the condo corporation is free.
- Home: Includes your property in its entirety.
- Rented Dwellings: Includes coverage for you as the landlord for the building and the contents that you own. Landlord rental income is also available.
Are You a Home-Based Business?
Working from home fits into the modern Canadian dream. But earning an income from home requires additional protection that we can offer you.
We have various cost-effective add-ons for covering your home office inventory, files, computers, and more. Avoid expensive commercial rates by extending your existing property policy to fit your needs.
How Can You Save Big with Us?
Don’t pay more than you must to keep your property protected. Take advantage of our offerings to cut your premium by hundreds of dollars each year.
- Bundle your property and auto insurance for huge premium perks
- Stay claims-free by self-insuring the small things to maintain a lower premium
- Unlock bigger discounts each year you stay with us
- Protect your property with an alarm system
- Settle your mortgage and pay less on your insurance
- Upgrade or update your home’s roof, wiring, heating, and/or plumbing for further annual savings
- Raise your deductible to lower your premium
What Affects My Rate?
All mortgages require an insurance policy. When shopping for a new house, you’ll likely want to know what will affect that policy. Common factors include distance to fire hydrant, the age of utility systems, your claims history, and policy loyalty.
How Long Does My Policy Last?
Each policy lasts twelve months. At the end of this term, we review your policy to ensure maximum savings.
What Happens If I Need to Make a Claim?
We’re here to advise when the right time is to make a claim. If you do go ahead with one, we provide all the resources needed to initiate the process. If you make multiple claims for the same occurrence (i.e. theft and damage to a car), one deductible applies.